Safe and secure, even in the storm.
DataPerk’s Disaster Preparation and Recovery solutions are trusted by enterprises of all sizes due to their reliability and multi-level protection. Powered by scalable local and/or remote backups, anti-virus and anti-spyware services, DataPerk gives clients confidence that critical data is secure and accessible, no matter what!
Get the assurance that comes with proactive planning! Call the DataPerk Tech Experts today and let our team create fully customized, scalable disaster recovery solution that fit your business.
“Human error is one of the biggest disaster threats that companies face every day.”
Why do you need a Disaster Recovery Plan?
More companies than ever are fully dependent on the data and information stored on their workstations and servers. If lost, most businesses could not recover. That is why today, it is more important than ever to prepare for the unexpected.
DataPerk’s Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans…
- Identify threats most likely to affect enterprise operations
- Prioritize data and systems that are critical to continued business success
- Create real, actionable steps to get IT up and running as quickly as possible
- Find ways to prevent data loss
- Ensure that disasters do not mean disaster
“80% of businesses that suffer a major disaster go out of business in THREE years”
- Hardware fails. No amount of maintenance can keep computers, servers, and other hardware from breaking down over time. Without regular backups, there risk of permanent data loss multiplies when the inevitable blue screen occurs.
- The Human Effect. What is a bigger threat than fires or floods? People. Small mistakes happen every day, but what happens when a single click exposes systems to viruses, or deletes critical company documents? A smart disaster recovery plan not only puts preventative measures, like anti-virus and anti-spyware software, in place, it keeps documents and data secure through regular backups.
- Downtime costs more than money. When an IT disaster brings business to a halt, both clients and profits are on the line. Employees are unable to work, and deals are not done. Further, today’s consumers expect to connect with companies 24/7, so when tech troubles prevent that from happening, these customers look elsewhere.
Have you experienced an IT disaster? Don’t wait! Contact DataPerk right now and let our Tech Experts help get you back to business.
DataPerk Backup Services
The cornerstone of a good Disaster Recovery Plan are backups. DataPerk’s local and remote backup options work together to get partners back to normal in minutes, not days.
- Local Backups – All business need full, daily backups of all data. Local backups are easy to access, and offer strong protection from the effects of hard drive failures, accidental deletions and virus/malware attacks.
- Remote Backups – Remote backups are critical as well, and provide companies with the security that goes along with knowing data is secure and accessible, even if the office is not.
The DataPerk Method
DataPerk works alongside clients to create a comprehensive disaster recovery plan tailored to match individual needs.
Each business is unique, which is why the DataPerk solutions team takes the time to understand specific needs.
DataPerk creates tailored IT disaster recovery solutions for each individual enterprise.
Nothing is left to chance thanks to routine backups and a regular disaster recovery plan review.
DataPerk clients have the peace of mind that comes with knowing they are protected – everyday.
Disaster Recovery Knowledge Quiz:
- What are the most important systems and processes?
- Are the RTO and RPO identified for them?
- Is there a clear line of command when it comes to responding to IT and other disasters?
- Is your staff trained on response protocols? Do they know who to call if an emergency arises?
- How frequently are servers and workstations backed up?
- If there was a disaster today, how quickly could business resume? What would the loss be?