As of June, 2015, DataPerk supports the most recent public build of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 8
- Internet Explorer 9
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Latest Google Chrome
- Latest Mozilla Firefox
- Latest Apple Safari on Mac OS
- Latest Mobile Safari
- Internet Explorer 10
Additional fees are associated with supporting browsers other than those listed above. By default, older versions of Internet Explorer will receive a universal stylesheet that focuses on typography and legibility to provide an acceptable fallback.
DataPerk offers top-class web design services. A great looking site is not enough. The growing prevalence of mobile devices, alternative browsing environments and the emphasis on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) requires a new level of skill in web design and development.
DataPerk is committed to standards-based design to ensure the largest degree of compatibility with various browsers, modern mobile devices, screen readers, and search engines, while being forward looking to ensure that your site is not obsolete in six months. We make great efforts to adhere to WCAG and Section 508 accessibility so that the widest audience can view your site.
DataPerk does not focus solely on a pretty site. We also think about usability, accessibility, progressive enhancement, validation, semantic markup, separation of content and style, cross-browser compatibility, and more to provide the highest quality product for you.
In addition to our excellent web design services, DataPerk can also build robust, scalable web applications to bring your business online. Building on our quality web design services, we couple PHP with mySQL to make intuitive and stable applications that run entirely in a web browser, accessible anywhere. Coupled with the power of modern technologies like AJAX, we’re able to further refine applications with sleek user interfaces that update data quicker than traditional methods.
DataPerk will provide you with a next-generation application that can help your organization use its time more effectively wherever your employees happen to be working. We have numerous live applications running online right now that are improving these organization’s efficiency and profitability. Contact us to learn how DataPerk can do the same for you.
Web Hosting Solutions
The quality, reliability, and expandability of your web hosting service are critical for any business to succeed. We offer only the highest quality, fully commercial hosting packages that exceed these goals with highly competitive rates for hosting and maintenance. We offer both Linux and Windows platforms. We customize your server to meet your needs. DataPerk and our partners monitor your server and/or website 24/7 to ensure a trouble free operation.
Our hosting packages include professional e-mail that you can match to your Web site address (i.e. email@example.com). Access your e-mail with any POP3 program including Microsoft® Outlook/Express, Eudora®, Netscape®, and others. You can also use DataPerk Webmail for anytime, anywhere online access.
- We offer both Linux and Windows platforms
- Use Your Own Domain Names
- Get E-Mailboxes Matched to Your Domain Names
- Daily backup for all accounts
- Balanced and upgradable plans
- Dedicated server-configure any server to meet your needs
E-mail Hosting Solutions
DataPerk provides personnel, quick, and friendly support so you will not only get your business e-mail quickly, but reliably. We are also a secure e-mail provider. This means that we help prevent viruses from getting in, and keep your confidential information from getting out. With DataPerk email hosting, you get knowledgeable business e-mail support right when you need it so that you can get back to business.
DataPerk provides professional e-mail that can match your web address or company name (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org). You can access your e-mail with any POP3 program including Microsoft® Outlook/Express, Eudora®, Netscape®, and others in addition to accessing our webmail anytime and anywhere with internet access.
Block Spam and Viruses Before They Hit Your Network
DataPerk has the solutions to keep your e-mail inbox free from spam, viruses, phishing, and other problems. Our e-mail security blocks these threats well before they reach your enterprise. Without the need for hardware or software installation and maintenance, we reduce your resources and costs. Contact us today to learn more about our cost-effective solutions for the pervasive and expensive problems of spam and phishing.
E-mail Security (SP)
Our specially designed e-mail security gives you a comprehensive, yet affordable, set of tools to secure e-mail connections and regulate e-mail delivery. By keeping ever growing volumes of spam and e-mail threats off of your network, you free up ISP network resources, lower costs, and provide an added value service.
DataPerk e-mail security helps keep your e-mail free from spam, viruses, phishing, and other e-mail threats. DataPerk e-mail security is a hosted solution that blocks spam and other threats well before they reach your enterprise. Unlike legacy products, it requires no hardware or software to install and maintain, thus greatly reducing your IT resource requirements and costs.
Complete Spam and Virus Protection
- Comprehensive message security to stop spam, viruses, phishing, denial of service (DoS), directory harvest attacks (DHA), and other e-mail attacks.
- Zero-hour anti-virus protection with multi-layered protection, including heuristic and signature-based detection.
- Extensive and detailed quarantine summary reporting to end-users through a convenient web console.
Real-time Processing with Scale and Reliability
- Patented real-time, pass-through architecture ensures that there are no delays, message loss or disruptions to e-mail service, regardless of how high spam volumes climb.
- 99.999% availability for message processing and capacity to handle billions of transactions a day.
- Policy enforced domain to domain messaging encryption using standard SSL or TLS protocols.
- SAS 70 Type II certified and WebTrust seal validates Postini’s stringent standards for physical and operational security, assuring the safety of your communications.
- Manage communication policies for message attachments and content
E-mail Storage / Message Archiving
Message archiving is a cost-effective, easily implemented hosted service that lets your business eliminate mail storage management challenges and implement data retention strategies for compliance and discovery. In this day and age any sophisticated business simply cannot afford ignore its e-mail storage issues. DataPerk has the tools and expertise to find the right solution for your organization.
Message Capture and Compliance
- Captures and indexes all inbound and outbound messages and attachments in a centralized repository.
- Provides policy-based configuration tools to activate archiving and grant access rights.
- Applies retention policies to conform to corporate policies and regulatory requirements.
Message storage, performance and management
- Offloads message data from primary mail servers – improves performance and reduces server storage requirements.
- Automated and extendable retention capability.
Message Discovery and Retrieval
- Easy and intuitive search of messages and attachments using parameters such as date range, sender, recipient, subject and content.
- Consolidates multiple addresses (e-mail aliases) to single individuals for unified search view.
- Litigation hold feature to preserve evidence and maintain retention schedules.
Archive Monitoring and Reporting
- Tracks archive usage and provides reports that specify archive size, age of messages, pending deletion and other configurable analytics.
- Monitors and audits user access and records usage for storage management and auditing.
- Extensive reporting capabilities.
As an application service provider, we offer individuals or enterprises access over the internet to applications and related services that would otherwise have to be located on premises. Examples of application hosting we do for other clients are financial and accounting programs such as Quickbooks as well as customized database driven applications. Application Servers generally facilitate concurrent use by multiple users through Terminal Services or similar technologies. It allows usage of one or more users from anywhere in the world, instead of the usual limitation of having to be at the office. It is ideal for those that like the decreased responsibility of not having to maintain and support the server in house as well as those companies with multiple locations who are looking for alternatives to share data and applications without the costs involved in wide area network VPNs.