1. Left-click on the Start button.
2. From the Start Menu, Left-click: Control Panel.
3. To make navigation a bit more manageable, Left-click the Classic View link as shown below.
4. From the top-right corner, Left-click the: Maximize button to increase the window size.
5. Locate and Left-click the: System icon in the list. The list is typically in alphabetical order, the list shown here, has been cut down to decrease the picture size.
6. The System window that loads should have the Computer name, domain, and workgroup settings listed near the middle/bottom of the window.