- Click the following link to access the download page for the FireFox internet browser.
- Click the imaged labeled: FireFox Free Download
- It is recommended that you save the file to your computer and run the installation from there.
- Click the arrow pointing down as shown in the following example. You may select the directory you would like to save the file from here.
- For ease of use, we selected the desktop for our save directory as shown in the following example.
- Once you have selected the desired location to save the file, click the: Save button in the bottom right corner to save the file.
- Go to the directory the FireFox Setup 3.0.5 file was saved, and double click on the file to begin the installation.
Please note: The version of setup file you downloaded may vary due to updates of the FireFox program.
- You may receive a security warning from attempt to run the setup file as shown in the following example. This is simply a fail-safe option built into Windows to insure the executable file is something you would like to run.
Click the: Run button to begin.
- Once the FireFox Installation process begins, Click the: Next button to continue.
- If you do not want to use FireFox as your default internet browser, uncheck the box labeled: Use FireFox as my default web browser.
Otherwise, click the: Next button to continue.
- To continue the installation process, click the: Install button.
- Click the: Finish button to complete the FireFox installation process. By default the installation is typically set to launch FireFox at this point.
- From this point you may open FireFox at any time by clicking the icon that resembles the example below.