Basic DataPerk, LLC. mail information
- Incoming Mail Server: mail.dataperk.com
- Outgoing Mail Server: mail.dataperk.com *Please note* – requires authentication. Click here for more information.
- If your ISP blocks port 25, we have available port 366 as an alternate SMTP port for you to use.
- User name: email@example.com (For example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: (the password setup with your account)
1. Click the following link to open the DataPerk Web Mail site: mail.dataperk.com
2. Enter your email address for the user name.
*Please note* Your user name must include the @domainname.com to validate. The domain name will typically be the information following the “@” symbol of your email address.
3. Enter your password in the password field.
*Please note* Your password can be reset if it has been forgotten, however as a security measure we are not able to retrieve the current password.
4. Once you have entered your username and password, click the login button to proceed, and/or press the enter key.