Job Description and Qualifications
Job Title: Account Manager
Reports To: Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt (from overtime)
Professionally represent DataPerk to all current or potential partners. Manage partner workflow and existing account services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Manage partner work flow in Autotask by continuously reviewing tickets/projects and working with technicians to complete tickets/tasks in a timely manner.
- Review tech time daily to ensure completion of projects and partner satisfaction.
- Review notifications folders for any outstanding work, tasks or needs.
- Maintain dialogue with clients to ensure partner satisfaction through regularly scheduled calls and onsite visits.
- Review N-Able reports and help partners/clients forecast device refresh.
- Proactively create upsell opportunity to existing partners and assist with hardware and software renewals
- Represent DataPerk at community events and organizations as directed by management.
- Assist with client complaints, concerns and opportunities and document along the way.
- Maintain and create files for new accounts as needed.
- Answering telephones in a courteous and professional manner and create tickets or send messages relating thereto.
- Assist Administrative personnel in maintaining company and vendor files.
- Assist Administrative personnel with accounting tasks as needed or requested.
- Prospect meetings, proposal generation, track opprotunities and assist with proper onboarding.
- Maintain and develop relationships with vendors.
- Assist outside sales representatives with meetings and proposals.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Pursue training and development opportunities. Strive to continuously build knowledge and skills. Prioritize and plan work activities. Set goals and objectives. Volunteer readily. Seek increased responsibilities.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness. Monitor own work to ensure quality. Write clearly and informatively. Edit work for errors. Read and interpret written information sufficiently. Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Manage difficult or emotional partner situations. Respond promptly to partner needs. Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Listen to and obtain clarification. Always respond in a respective tone that represents the core values of DataPerk in all communication.
- Balance team and individual responsibilities. Exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views. Give and welcome feedback. Contribute to building a positive team spirit. Put success of team above own interests. Support everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Treat people with respect. Approach others in a tactful manner. Work with integrity and ethically. Follow policies and procedures. Support organization’s goals and values.
- React well under pressure. Accept responsibility for own actions. Follow through on commitments.
- Consistently report to work and on time. Ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent. Follow instructions and respond to management direction. Complete tasks on time or notify appropriate person with an alternate plan. Ask for and offer help when needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Essential Duty and Requirement.
- Education and/or Experience
All applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in area of specialty or equivalent; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills
All applicants must be able to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos in English. Applicants must have the ability to write correspondence. All applicants must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations.
- Mathematical Skills
Applicants must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and perform algebra, and the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs and charts.
- Reasoning Ability
All applicants must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out complex instructions.
- Computer Skills
To perform this job successfully an individual should have significant experience in computer software and services.